TheManWithMyNameTheManWithMyName

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

EYE TUNES EYE TUNES

This works for its purpose, but I feel it should be tagged experimental. As far as the flash is concerned it is a medium for the links.

TsuShiMaMiRe TsuShiMaMiRe

brilliant

Well done, I enjoyed the visual style. It suited the music well and the film grain/static effect really helped convey mood. Your effort with this really paid off, I'm suprised that it isn't scored higher.

Civilizations Wars Civilizations Wars

Needs a mute button for the people noises

Good concept, although sending troops to capture that last settlement becomes frustraiting after a while when they continuously recapture smaller settlements while you are on your way to them. However this may just be me ;)
Unit sounds are what is ultimately responsible for the lower score, calling them grating would be an understatement, and yeah I could just shut off my speakers, but the other audio selections (ie.the music) were well suited. I would suggest either a mute button that would disable all sound, or a selection in the menu to disable the unit speech.

Vector Boom Vector Boom

good game...but

the colour scheme for the upgrade menu was brutal on the eyes, and the costs for the upgrades were unreadable. I suggest using a darker font, or a different backround. I like the core game mechanic, overall it was good.

Rick Triqui Rick Triqui

Jumping is wonky

gave up when I saw level two after tutorials.

happy vday dirtbags happy vday dirtbags

Yeah, she dosen't know what she's missing

Nice.

dommi-fresh responds:

you got it

Ragina Pin Up Ragina Pin Up

Awesome

Gotta love nose-art, I like the realism of the piece. The only complaint I have is the bolts in the aircraft being off-round, however its not like they are perfectly round in the first place. Overall its great. -favorited-

Ani-x responds:

Thanks.
I originally did a more realistic bolt plate. But i felt it took away from the over all feel
so i kinda dumbed it down.

That may have been a bad idea, but i wanted the focus to be on the girl, not to recreate a "real art" pic.

Thanks for taking the time to review.

Ubiquity Ubiquity

good

I really like this one for some reason. Maybe its the drafted or sketch-like quality. Good work.